Experts say it can be safe to get a massage treatment during COVID-19 if CDC guidelines are followed. Below are the measures that I implemented into my practice to ensure a safe environment for my clients:
1. Sanitizing of common areas, tools and massage table surfaces will be performed after each client and maintained throughout the day with OXIVIR® TB Disinfectant Wipes
2. COVID-19 Screening will be performed on each scheduled client prior the beginning of their treatment. Email requesting to fill out COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE will be sent to each client a day before their appointment.
3. A Face Covering is required upon entering the office and during the massage session when laying supine (face up).
4. Temperature Door Check will be performed and documented on each person entering the office.
5. Hand Hygiene will be strictly followed in accordance with CDC guidelines, including but not limited to washing hands for at least 20 seconds before and after touching the client, using hand sanitizers, and utilizing gloves when needed.
6. Appointments are scheduled with 30 min intervals between them to allow sufficient amount of time for thorough disinfection and also to avoid more than one client in the office at the time.
7. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as disposable facial masks, hand sanitizer, and disposable latex-free gloves will be easily available at the office for your convenience
MOM's RENEWAL PACKAGE $90
* 60 min Swedish Massage
* Himalayan Salt Foot Scrub
* Stress Away Aromatherapy
MOM's BLISS PACKAGE $120
* 75 min Tranquility Massage
* Champagne & Rose Hand Scrub
* Boca Lymph Lift of the Head, Neck & Face